Preparing to leave
It is helpful if you can bring some things with you.
You may be able to take some things beforehand to someone you trust, so you can pick them up later.
If something is missing, we will help you.
The most important thing is your safety.
- ID cards or passports
- Health insurance cards
- Birth certificates, marriage certificate
- Certificates, work papers
- Urgently needed medicines
- School things for school children
- For babies possibly special food for a few days
- Clothes for 2-3 weeks
- Personal things from your home that you cherish and value (photos, jewellery)