Do you know that?
Intimate partner violence
has many faces:
- Hitting, shoving, choking, threatening with a weapon
- Wilful destruction of the home furnishings or personal belongings
- Threatening, intimidating: “I’ll kill you if you leave me!” – “I’ll take the children away from you!”
- Abuse, denigration, public humiliation or ridiculing
- Constant calls, spying, stalking, harassment
- Unfounded jealousy, being locked in at home, having contact to friends forbidden
- Having money withheld, papers taken away, being controlled
- Being forced into sexual acts
If things like this happen to you,
you can get help.