Women & children
In the women’s shelter we provide:
- Confidentiality: we are obliged to observe secrecy
- Committed support and advice to overcome the crisis situation and to develop new life perspectives
- Information about your rights and entitlement to benefits, and assistance in dealing with authorities and applying for benefits
- Children’s groups and individual offers to support and promote your children and to relieve you
- Support and advice with the help of language professionals/interpreters in your native language
The staff of the women’s shelter have experience in psychosocial counselling and support of women following domestic violence.